When it comes to Propane Tank Exchanges, Grill Tanks Plus has you covered.
Million Dollar Liability Insurance
State of Florida Bureau of LP Gas Inspection
0405 Installer E
Cert No: 29912
OK BOYNTON BEACH FL HERES THE BREAKDOWN
For your convenience, we have 3 different delivery rates.
LET US HOOK IT UP AND TEST
Regulators can sometimes have leaks that are not so easy to detect. It is good to often check the Regulators health. In addition to delivering the tanks, we will hook up the tank and also test the regulator for leaks. It's an additional $5.00.
Usually, BBQ Grill Igniter issues can be resolved by resetting the regulator?
1. Turn the gas off at the propane tank.
2. Disconnect hose from the propane tank.
3. Open your BBQ Grill lid.
4. Turn all the burner valves to high.
5. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off all the burner valves.
7. Reconnect the gas line and tank.
8. Turn the gas on slowly on the propane tank.
9. Light the grill using your normal lighting procedures.
10. These steps should reset the regulator and often times solve your issue.
We are officially a Propane Tank Exchange mobile service. So that means what we do is deliver a full tank and take away your empty tank. If you are looking to retain your tank and simply refill it, we recommend our friends over at Delraton RV Park If, however, you prefer to have your tanks delivered then we have the experience and credentials you are looking for.
Standard Delivery: $25.99 - Is delivered within 3 days. If your not in a hurry, this is the option for you. Many of our clients acquire Spare Tanks from us to make this process even more efficient. This way users can be worry free about their LP needs. When one tank runs out, they connect spare and call us to replace the now empty one.