When it comes to BBQ Grill Repairs, Grill Tanks Plus has you covered.
Million Dollar Liability Insurance
State of Florida Bureau of LP Gas Inspection
0405 Installer E
Cert No: 29912
OK DELRAY BEACH FL - HERES THE BREAKDOWN
We have 3 different delivery options to choose from.
WE CAN HOOK YOU UP
Every now and then a regulator can have issues with leaks. Thats why we also offer a hook up & Test Regulator option. In this you are hands free and can rest assured that your tanks are not leaking and that the regulator is working properly.
There is a way to reset the regulator and sometimes resolve ignitor issues.
1. Turn the gas off at the propane tank.
2. Disconnect hose from the propane tank.
3. Open your BBQ Grill lid.
4. Turn all the burner valves to high.
5. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off all the burner valves.
7. Reconnect the gas line and tank.
8. Turn the gas on slowly on the propane tank.
9. Light the grill using your normal lighting procedures.
10. These steps should reset the regulator and often times solve your issue.
We are officially a Propane Tank Exchange delivery service. So that means what we do is deliver a full tank and take away your empty one. If you are looking to retain your tank and simply refill it, we recommend our friends over at Del-Raton RV PARK & Trailer Sales. If, however, you prefer to have your tanks delivered then we have the experience and credentials you are looking for.
Standard Delivery: $25.99 - Is delivered within 3 days. If your not in a hurry, this is the option for you. Many of our clients acquire Spare Tanks from us to make this process even more efficient. This way users can be worry free about their LP needs. When one tank runs out, they connect spare and call us to replace the now empty one.