PLACE ORDER - WE GET GOING - ITS THAT EASY
PROPANE TANK DELIVERY
When it comes to Propane Delivery Grill Tanks Plus has you covered.
Million Dollar Liability Insurance
State of Florida Bureau of LP Gas Inspection
0405 Installer E
Cert No: 29912
• YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE NEXT DAY DELIVERY OR SAME DAY DELIVERY
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
WE GIVE YOU 20 LBS OF PROPANE FOR $25.99
TANK DELIVERY ADD ON FAVORITES
PROPANE TANKS GET DELIVERED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF ORDERING
• IF YOU SO CHOOSE WE CAN HOOK YOUR TANK UP AND RUN TESTING FOR LEAKS
PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY
1. Turn the gas off at the propane tank.
2. Disconnect hose from the propane tank.
3. Open your BBQ Grill lid.
4. Turn all the burner valves to high.
5. Wait for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off all the burner valves.
7. Reconnect the gas line and tank.
8. Turn the gas on slowly on the propane tank.
9. Light the grill using your normal lighting procedures.
10. These steps should reset the regulator and often times solve your issue.
Often times, grill ignition issues can be resolved with a simple procedure called "the regulator reset"
DID YOU KNOW?